On Quest- 1 min
Side-scrolling runner set in the medieval fantasy world. It was made for the procjam with an idea of procedurally generating enemies on the line.
Currently the game doesn’t have a tutorial. So here is the short guide of what you should do.
Your goal is to run as far as you can.
- Press “Enter” to start the game
- You should not let enemies stop you
- In order to dodge their attacks you have to execute the right action:
- For skeleton - slash him by pressing “A”
- For ogre - defend from him by pressing “D”
- For hound - jump over it by pressing “W”
- For oculothorax (the giant floating eye) - avoid him by pressing “S”
If you run into an enemy doing the wrong action, then the game will restart, which basically means “you died”.
As it’s only a prototype beware:
- A lot of animations are missing
- Game is not balanced
- No UI
- Improve enemy placement with Genetic Algorithm applying the standard difficulty curve
- Add all the animations
- Add UI
- Improve hitboxes
My role: gameplay programmer